Current Preschool Family – Re-enrollment/New Student Enrollment Process:
- Go to the church website (www.wylieumc.org)
- Click on the “Preschool” tab on the top menu bar
- Hover your cursor over “Tuition Payments” and click on “Online Payment Login”
- Enter your current UserName & Password and press “Login”
You are now at the Parent Screen – at this screen you can view your current child’s information or press the “Enrollment” tab to re-enroll your current student for the next school year OR, you can enter a new student application.
- Re-enroll current student by putting a check-mark by the student’s name and pressing the “SUBMIT” button.
- New Student Application – enter the new student’s information on the first screen (the grade level equals the age of your child as of 9/1/13), then press the “Contact Info” tab and enter this information (especially the Physician’s name and phone number), then press the “Submit Application” tab, enter your email address (where you want an enrollment confirmation emailed to you) and click on the “SUBMIT” button. (A confirmation email will be sent soon.)
- Press “Continue” and you will be taken to a payment screen. Please DO NOT pay the registration fee online at this time. You will receive a confirmation email that your student’s enrollment has been approved. This email will also provide instruction on making payments for your registration and supply fees.
Welcome. I am thrilled that you are interested in Wylie United Methodist Church Learning Academy Preschool.
Yes, it is a mouthful so the children just call it LAP or "my school." We are as good as any and all of those names.
You will be thrilled with the educational experiences, the quality of the teaching staff, the Christian role models, and even the connections you and your child will make here.
For additional information please call 972-429-0801 or email Sherry London.